Latest Posts

Stacking the Shelves 10/06/2013

By 4:26 pm



Guidelines:


  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
ALL PHOTO'S SHOWN IN THIS POST ARE © MY CRAZY BOOKISH WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY
I borrowed these 4 books from my school library and I am really excited to read these books. I have already finished shatter me and you can see my review here. I have started Clockwork Angel and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I like it as it is set in a different time so that makes it all the more interesting. 

4 comments

  1. Great Photography. I am so excited to hear your thoughts on C.Angel and seeing as you review of Shatter Me was so good I'm very excited to read it. Happy Reading, Great Graphics btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Clockwork Angel! I've read so many positive reviews about it but still haven't been able to get my hands on the book.... :o

    Mind if I follow?
    Marian ^_^ x

    accio-wonderland.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure follow and I'll definitely check out sure blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Clockwork Angel :D And I really need to read Shatter Me sometime soon! ^.^

    ReplyDelete