Latest Posts

May Conclusion

By 1:06 am

I guess it's not too late to write this but I'd like to do a little wrap up. This month during May was the start of  my blog and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I tried to put a lot of time and effort into starting it up and I hope I've made a good job. My reviews have made great progress and I think I've now gotten the hang of it and I've really been trying to make the reviews longer. Now I think it comes more naturally as I know what I want to say. I think making a blog shows a bit of courage as it's hard to just put yourself out there in the blogosphere and it can be very intimidating as everything you say is viewed by other people. 
I'd like to give a thanks to my friend who got me into blogging. She owns A Sunny Spot Blog and I think you should go check it out as it looks awesome. I'd also liked to give a thanks to the group on GoodReads called Teen Blogger. They have been a massive help with starting up the blog. I appreciate it heaps and I think it was a brilliant idea to start the group. All the people on it are friendly and if your looking to start a blog, this is the best group to find the best tips and latest news on books. 

Overall making this blog was so fun and I am definitely continuing it.   

For June my goal is to (obviously) read more books. I want to continue on with my reading challenge which is to reach 40 books this year. I also want to keep posting reviews and hope that they grow and become more detailed. And I especially hope that it actually helps to anyone reading them as it would make this blog slightly pointless. 

Thank you
- Frenchie4800 

7 comments

  1. At first it was harder for me to write reviews cause I wasn't used to writing my thoughts but eventually I managed to get a hang of it. You will get used to it too :)

    Yeah blogging is fun I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support. I think June is mainly going to be improving for me.

      Delete
  2. The Teen Bloggers group is amazing, isn't it? I love it!

    Good luck with your June goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, it's such a big help. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it.

      Delete
  3. How have I not been on your blog before?! I always see your posts on Teen Bloggers and now I've added you on Bloglovin'
    So glad you've enjoyed your first month blogging, I agree that it is intimidating when people are reading your posts. Especially with such talented book bloggers out there. Sunny is awesome, I'm so glad she got you into book blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support. I'm pretty sure I'm following you and your blog is so cool.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the mention - I'm so glad you started blogging. It's so nice to share it with such a close friend and it's definatley brought us closer. Our challenge is back on! May sounds like a great month for you, seeing as you've really launched your blog in this short time - Well done. Xx

    ReplyDelete