Latest Posts

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge {Day 9}

By 7:09 pm

Hey guys, from seeing this tag on a number of blogs I decided to join in as it sounds like fun. This challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine and it is basically another way for you readers to get to know us bloggers! 

Why do you blog books?

This is surprisingly a tough question as I don't really have a real reason. Sunny was the person who got me into blogging and she blogged about books so I got my inspiration from her. But I think it's also because I am such an avid reader that it makes sense for me to write my opinion on books I read. And I don't really have any other things I want to blog about anyway's so books just seemed to be the ideal topic for me.  

What is you're topic for blogging and why?



0 comments